110 Bokator Compression Elbow Sleeve + Ice
WHAT MAKES THESE SLEEVES DIFFERENT?
The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with injuries and pain is RICE therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate. Targeting the elbow, the Bokator Sleeve provides muscles stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying ice directly to the elbow to make it simple with the best mobile recovery on the market.
- 15 mmHg of Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 70% polypropylene/30% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Sold in singles and pairs
- Cross-reference the measurement around the widest part of your bicep with the widest part of your forearm, about 2” below the elbow for sizing.
- Tennis/Golfer Elbow
- Cartilage Damage
- Elbow Pain
The compression sleeve gives me so much support and allows me to do more than I have been able to do. It makes life with tennis elbow bearable without painkillers.