Crew Compression Twist Sock
Our Crew Twist Compression Socks are specifically designed to support the arch of the foot and stimulate the first blood pump that will help reduce foot inflammation.
The "Twist" design, exclusive to our compression socks, helps correct the pronation or supination of the foot (your stride type). A single twist on one side or the other will help correct either pronation or supination and thus avoid injury. Feel an extra support to the arch and improved foot proprioception.
Our seamless toe box design (at the tip of the foot) provides maximum comfort and helps prevent chafing and irritation. Targeted heel and toe matching also enhances comfort.
- Reduces foot inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps eliminating toxins (lactic acid)
DESIGNED FOR ALL SPORTS
Benefit greater performance while running, high intensity training, cycling, skiing, playing volleyball, soccer, basketball, triathlon, hockey & all others impact sports will also benefit from our Compression Crew Twist Socks.
- Moisture Control, blended fabric microfibers extract moisture away from the skin
- Antimicrobial, 99.99% free of the bacteria that causes odors
- Seamless Targeted Compression Zones, fit your anatomy like a second skin and optimize the biomechanics of your body
- Advanced Compression Technology, calibrated and adapted to the anatomy for effective blood return and better muscle oxygenation
Anatomical left and right footbed conception for maximal fit
Fabric: 85 % Polyamide, 15 % Elastane (LYCRA®)
Includes 1 pair
- PRODUCT FEATURES