CompressGO Compression Shorts - Mens
EC3D CompressoGO Compression Shorts are scientifically proven to help decrease lactic acid in the blood during training. These Compression Shorts support, aligns and stabilise the thighs to boost efficiency, endurance and strength for better performance.
EC3D’s seamless CompressoGO Shorts are designed to promote optimal musculoskeletal alignment for runners. Lightweight yet powerful fabrics allows you freedom of movements, durability & will keep you dry.
The targeted compression zones in these CompressoGO Compression Shorts maximise blood flow and increase performance, endurance and strength. EC3D’s Compression Shorts help prevent risk of injury and offer faster recovery.
BENEFITS OF COMPRESSION
- Improves performance
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps eliminating toxins (lactic acid)
- Support and align the muscles
- Reduces muscles soreness
- Reduces swelling
- Increases efficiency, endurance and strength
- Helps prevent risk of injury
29% REDUCTION IN LACTATE LEVELS
Lactic acid build-up is a major source of muscle fatigue that causes cramps and soreness. Scientific studies have proven that EC3D garments reduce this build-up by 29% over the course of 60 minutes.
DESIGNED FOR ALL SPORTS, OPTIMISED FOR RUNNING
The Compression Shorts offer greater performance and faster removal of metabolic waste for better recovery. Developed for running; other high intensity training, cycling, skiing, playing volleyball, soccer, basketball, triathlon, hockey & all other impact sports will also benefit from our Shorts.
Targets quads, hamstrings, groin, hip flexors and glutes.
- Breathable blended fabric microfibers extract moisture from the skin.
- Antimicrobial fabric 99.99% free of the bacteria that causes odors
- Seamless Targeted Compression Zones fit your anatomy like a second skin and optimise the biomechanics of your body
- Advanced Compression Technology, calibrated and adapted to your anatomy for effective blood return and better muscle oxygenation
Fabric: 70% Polyamide, 30% Elastane (LYCRA®)